Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X

Go down 
+16
jacque372
Mugster
Akoffroader
motokid
mwakey
tjohnson
mx284
CDNSXV
asheville thumper
SpiritWolf15
mtb
0007onWR
dirtytrixx400
MeefZah
ZED
SheWolf
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:13 pm

It's been raining it's mother-fookin ballz off here lately.

If the programmer doesn't show up by early next week I'll call.
Right now the bike is collecting dust in my garage.

At least it's got some fresh new oil in her though. thumb

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Chadx

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm

jacque372 wrote:
i have the attitude box just got mine back from the dyno hmf made the exhaust and dyno tuned it all week it made alot more power stock dyno run the bike made 24.45hp and with the exhaust and box they were able to make 27.35hp that is without any airbox mods i will post the dyno sheet and pics of the exhaust in another thread the hmf exhaust should be available next week for sale

Nice 10.6% improvement. Did it significantly move around the peak hp rpm? Peak torque rpm? or reshape the hp or torque curves much ?
Back to top Go down
Chadx

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
10Cup

10Cup

PostSubject: Link to the Tude   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Does anyone have a linky for the attitude or phone?

TIA
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

How's this??

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 am

Well, I was off work today playing with an idiot stick (a scoop like device on one end and an idiot on the other end) doing some land scaping when the UPS truck pulled up. He had a little box for me that wieghed approximately nothing and contained the Attitude. wings cheers bannana cheers beavis

Now I just need to finish this landscaping crap done so I can get time to try plugging it in.
I've got an FMF Q4 coming to, so I'll probably end up trying them both out at the same time.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:40 am

ZED wrote:
Well, I was off work today playing with an idiot stick (a scoop like device on one end and an idiot on the other end) doing some land scaping when the UPS truck pulled up. He had a little box for me that wieghed approximately nothing and contained the Attitude. wings cheers bannana cheers beavis

Now I just need to finish this landscaping crap done so I can get time to try plugging it in.
I've got an FMF Q4 coming to, so I'll probably end up trying them both out at the same time.

Saaaa-wwwweeeeeeetttttt. Maybe that means mine will show up today or tomorrow.

Let me know how easy or difficult it is to hook that baby up.

A Q4 too.....damn you man......(just jealous)
Did you get the whole system or just a slip-on?

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 am

Just the slip on. I'm going to try a dbdawg too.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am

Have you gutted the intake/airbox side of things yet?

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 am

No, I've been waiting to get a programmer first. Once I get it installed and working, I plan on adding the Q4, removing the EXUP, removing the AIS, ventilating the air box. I haven't decided on which air box mod method yet. I may just remove the top, or I may perforate it with a hole saw. Definitely planning on removing any stuff that doesn't seem needed now. It's pretty gruesome looking under there stock.

My plan is to keep all the stock bits around in case I ever need or want to put it back to "factory defaults".
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 am

I have a crate full of everything I took off for that reason alone. thumb

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 am

Why remove the EXUP?

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am

You lose it anyway when you go to an A/M slip-on.

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 am

SheWolf wrote:
You lose it anyway when you go to an A/M slip-on.

I thought that was the point of a slip on...you only replaced the canister but not the other stuff.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Got my Attitude unit today. Woodie time. cheers

Problem is...there's no installation instructions. I see things I've never seen before.
Some kind of clip thing and a crimp piece.

A tube coming out of the unit along with wires and jacks.

I've never installed one of these before.

Anybody with an Attitude EFI unit got pictures of where things go?

(I also asked Derek for help, but one of you might be able to help quicker) bannana

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
10Cup

10Cup

PostSubject: Thanks!   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 pm

SheWolf wrote:
How's this??

Thanks again! thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: ATTITUDE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 am

When you get your unit, the blue tube is a breather; you simply tuck it away where it won't get in the way, like the spot beside the battery box. The white wire we don't use because it's for nitrous. The black wire you hook up to the negative post on the battery. The gadgets in the box we don't use (well, maybe the zip ties). Then you simply uplug your FI from the tb on the bike, plug in the tuner and you complete the circuit. You're now ready to play around with the settings. thumb

Last edited by SheWolf on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 am

SheWolf wrote:
When you get your unit, the blue tube is a breather; you simply tuck it away where it won't get in the way, like the spot beside the battery box. The white wire we don't use because it's for nitrous. The black wire you hook up to the negative post on the battery. The gadgets in the box we don't use (well, maybe the zip ties). Then you simply uplug your FI from the tb on the bike, plug in the tuner and you complete the circuit. You're now ready to play around with the settings. thumb

You are a beautiful beautiful person. Thanks.

A little installation note inside the box from Attitude Industries would be a great help.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:13 am

I had mentioned that a while back to him. dunno Sorry for the trouble, so I posted them up here so anyone else who might need a boost can just find it and go. thumb

Last edited by SheWolf on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:36 am

*kiss*

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:34 am

Good post SheWolf.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Not sure what happened, but my R² 'woke up.' I was riding with Rob to go grab some drinkage and I was flagged past some guy in a car who was driving kinda slow. 163 km/h UP the bloody hill, and just under 3/4 throttle in 6th. eeek

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Not sure what happened, but my R² 'woke up.' I was riding with Rob to go grab some drinkage and I was flagged past some guy in a car who was driving kinda slow. 163 km/h UP the bloody hill, and just under 3/4 throttle in 6th. eeek

Yeah you just took right off. I'm so bringing the 1100 up to do a proper speed test with Ruffy, see EXACTLY were he stands now.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Bring it on Rob... wink

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Bring it on Rob... wink

Rawr! >;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X   Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attitude Industries Fuel Tuner for WRR/X
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next