Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from central Florida

Go down 
+2
mwakey
Oldschooler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldschooler

Hello from central Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

I don't have one "yet". But I have a deposit on one (WR250R). I pick it up Saturday, May 30th!! Can't Wait !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Welcome to the group fellow Floridian. You will love that bike. Post up some pics when you get it home.
Back to top Go down
Beasleyb

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Welcome to the club. The WR250R has been a real fun little bike for myself. Where are you at in central Florida? I'm in Tampa. I have to go up to the Brooksville area to find a good place to ride. Good luck with the bike. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Welcome, HI!

*30th is like a week away. Woot-Woot.
Back to top Go down
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:44 am

Welcome mate, I'm new too. there a good bunch of guys & gals here.
Here's a pic to turn you on till you get yours :]

Hello from central Florida Rsidei
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:44 am

That's not nice Luke. Teasing the poor guy with a pic of your cool white WR. Very happy We can't get white here.
Back to top Go down
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:13 am

I know,
lol. ;)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:14 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb You do realize that hanging around a place like this will push you over the edge and make that bike magically appear. wink

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:21 am

mwakey wrote:
That's not nice Luke. Teasing the poor guy with a pic of your cool white WR. Very happy We can't get white here.

LOL thumb
Back to top Go down
Oldschooler

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Hey Beasleyb,

I'm i Longwood which is about 8 miles north of Orlando, right up I-4. I have will have to ride to the woods because everything around here is built up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Florida   Hello from central Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from central Florida
Page 1 of 1