Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Old Guy from Florida

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CSAW

New Old Guy from Florida Empty
PostSubject: New Old Guy from Florida   New Old Guy from Florida EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:25 am

Howdy, my name is Chuck. Just purchased an 08 WRR with 1600 miles. Looking forward to learning all about it. I also have a 2012 Tiger 800XC that I ride quite a bit. It's just a little too heavy and expensive (for me anyway) to beat around in the woods.

My "new" WRR is all stock except for a speedohealer and tail bag. Will probably leave it that way. Been riding since the early 70s so I have a few years on me now so crashing hurts more than it did back then. So stock should be more than fast enough for me.

Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: New Old Guy from Florida   New Old Guy from Florida EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Great choice in bikes !! Welcome to the site. Great bunch here.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: New Old Guy from Florida   New Old Guy from Florida EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Welcome! You'll have a lot of fun with the WR.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: New Old Guy from Florida   New Old Guy from Florida EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Welcome sir.

What part of Florida? I'm from Gainesville.

I'm pretty familiar with off-road riding opportunities in North Central Florida so give a shout if you need info on where to ride.

-- Gatorfan
Back to top Go down
CSAW

PostSubject: Re: New Old Guy from Florida   New Old Guy from Florida EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:02 am

Thanks everyone. Gatorfan, I'm from New Smyrna Beach, just south of Daytona. Might pick your brain for riding places later. Thanks
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: New Old Guy from Florida   New Old Guy from Florida EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:35 pm

CSAW wrote:
Thanks everyone.  Gatorfan, I'm from New Smyrna Beach, just south of Daytona.  Might pick your brain for riding places later.  Thanks
I'm near you in DeLand, but will soon be selling the WR. Have fun with the new toy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Old Guy from Florida   New Old Guy from Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

New Old Guy from Florida
Page 1 of 1