Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Help. Air box door, Ok to remove?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

Help. Air box door, Ok to remove? Empty
PostSubject: Help. Air box door, Ok to remove?   Help. Air box door, Ok to remove? EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:37 am

If I remove the airbox door off the hinges, Will this affect the performance of the bike?
I get a heap of suction noise But no loss of power or anything like that from what I've seen on the first run with the door off.

Tech advice?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help. Air box door, Ok to remove?   Help. Air box door, Ok to remove? EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:29 am

Get a power programmer in there if you don't already have one. Your bike will be running way too lean that way. We don't need no blowing up of the pretty white R². eeek

Notsolegit

PostSubject: Re: Help. Air box door, Ok to remove?   Help. Air box door, Ok to remove? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:07 am

Thanks Shewolf. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help. Air box door, Ok to remove?   Help. Air box door, Ok to remove? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help. Air box door, Ok to remove?
Page 1 of 1