Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... Empty
PostSubject: Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS....   Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:37 am

Hi everybody

After told you that i will not change anything on my R, (exup and exhaust) I decided.... Shog ..... to order an exhaust after market full line brand SPEES (catalog off road yamaha french 2012 http://www2.yamaha-motor.fr/2012/accessoires/catalogues/), and baught to the super company linked on this website"wheeling cycles supply" (thanks mr Forrest) exup servo eliminator and Smog Plate Block-Off Kit (AIS Removal Kit)"
(Fyi the exhaust SPEES get a special hole for the probe specific europe market)

I decide this most for win weight more to win power Next step will be buy a special battery "super B" http://www.super-b.com/products/super-B-2600.html

But i m wondering, the probe will serve for whath if i cancel the AIS ? to not get a defaultlight on my dasboard ? scratch

Of course i will give you my anlyse as soon as i will get and install them

Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS....   Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Get one of these also:
AXP skid plate <-- linky
And buy an extra one to ship to me in the US. Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... 379944

Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... AX1037_3
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS....   Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm

ramz wrote:
Get one of these also:
AXP skid plate <-- linky
And buy an extra one to ship to me in the US. Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... 379944

When you get it, can you take a pic of it installed from the bottom ? I'm curious how far back it goes............. thumb
Back to top Go down
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

PostSubject: ?   Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 am

Chrispy1200 wrote:
ramz wrote:
Get one of these also:
AXP skid plate <-- linky

When you get it, can you take a pic of it installed from the bottom ? I'm curious how far back it goes............. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS....   Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally i will test exhaust without exup and cancel AIS....
Page 1 of 1