Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Look what you made me do!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomar19

tomar19

Look what you made me do! Empty
PostSubject: Look what you made me do!   Look what you made me do! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am

Here I was happily riding my properly sorted DR650, and then I start reading about how much fun you're all having on the WRR's. So the DR sold and 48 hrs. later that empty space in the garage is now filled with an 08 WRR I found here in the classifieds.

A little background info. I've been riding on pavement for 18 years, many miles, on many models of bike, and a few times on the track. 3 years ago I decided it was time to get out of the traffic and explore places less traveled. I picked up a DR650 to add to the stable, and Its been great fun. I'm looking forward to continuing my dirt travels on my new to me WRR and improving my riding on this little beauty.

Hope to see some of you on the trail.
Back to top Go down
alansz400

Look what you made me do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what you made me do!   Look what you made me do! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Welcome. I am new WR owner also. I have a DR650 that I put over 20000 miles on in 2 years but after ridning with some guys that have WRs I wanted one. I have only rode the DR 1 time since I bought the WR a little over a month ago. The DR power is fun on the road but thats about the only thing I miss about it. Enjoy your new toy, Alan
Back to top Go down

Look what you made me do!
Page 1 of 1