Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS Empty
PostSubject: transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS   transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi Gents
Just purchased the IMS 3.1 In waiting to receivedit from WCS i wondering if i have to transferre the heat insulation ?
is it recommanded by IMS ?, if no transfer,there is a risk ? oe we have to do it scratch
Back to top Go down
LacRouge

PostSubject: Re: transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS   transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:59 pm

just put mine on without the insulation, IMS doesnt mention using it in the installation instructions.

I figured I live in northern canada, I dont usually ride in any extreme heat, so I am going with that
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS   transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:26 pm

I put an IMS 3.1 tank on when I first bought my bike in March (rockymountainATV has a great price if you don't mind black). It wasn't suggested by IMS so I just installed the tank as is and have not had an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS   transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS Empty

Back to top Go down

transferre the heat insulation from the stock tank to IMS
Page 1 of 1