Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Light parking always on when motor is running ?

Go down 
+2
YZEtc
FG250WRR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

Light parking always on when motor is running ? Empty
PostSubject: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:32 am

Hi Gents
i'm actually doing mods for my R² and instalation of my GPS; i want plug my power for GPS on the parking light .I need to know to know if parking light he 's always "on" when motor is running ? I can't test myself because the byke is dismantled scratch
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:09 am

If you mean to ask whether or not the taillight is lit when the engine runs, the answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 am

As well as the front signal lights' running lights, they also stay on. thumb

FG250WRR

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Hi Wolf
Thks for replu but i speak about front light parking , i want connect Power on front near the handelbar on the connector for the parking light
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Just curious, what's the parking light?

If this helps at all, when I installed the DRC Edge 2 tail light with the 12oclocklabs processor board, I rerouted the old license place light wires to be the power port for charging my phone/gps up by the handle bars, works perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 am

Quote :
In Europe (and maybe elsewhere, OZ?), there is a small light bulb in the headlight enclosure that can be left on after the main lights are turned off. Front only. For visibility while parked. I thought only autos/trucks used them until I bought a Husky 610 and then a 310 - both had the parking light. US models don't have the parking light.
Back to top Go down
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 am

ramz wrote:
Quote :
In Europe (and maybe elsewhere, OZ?), there is a small light bulb in the headlight enclosure that can be left on after the main lights are turned off. Front only. For visibility while parked. I thought only autos/trucks used them until I bought a Husky 610 and then a 310 - both had the parking light. US models don't have the parking light.
wings cheers .....YES YES YES somebody who understand the problem ! again a difference between US model and FR model
Do you know if i can plug my gps on this light ? ,she's off when running engine ? I can't test because my R² she"s disambled
Back to top Go down
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 am

aaronhall555 wrote:

If this helps at all, when I installed the DRC Edge 2 tail light with the 12oclocklabs processor board, I rerouted the old license place light wires to be the power port for charging my phone/gps up by the handle bars, works perfect for me.
Thanks !
Back to top Go down
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 am

SheWolf wrote:
Please look on RAMZ reply you will understand when i spoke of "parking light" for sur i haven't specidied that in FR model we get parking light FRONT called "FEUX DE POSITION PARKING" and for sure taillight too
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:13 am

Mhmmm, we don't have that little light in our headlight in NA. I have a couple of auxiliary power outlets by using the license plate light wire, after installing a DRC on mine. thumb I ran that wire to a relay, and instant power to whatever I want to power thru the two plugs I installed. lurk

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 pm

FG250WRR,

Juste une petite note pour vous dire "Félicitations" en contribuant à ce site dans votre langue seconde. Et pour nos amis anglophones.............

Just sending a note of congratulations and encouragement to FG250WRR for his contributions to this site when english is not his mother tongue. Not meant to hijack the thread - back to regular programming now.
Back to top Go down
FG250WRR

FG250WRR

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 am

saddletramp wrote:
FG250WRR,

Juste une petite note pour vous dire "Félicitations" en contribuant à ce site dans votre langue seconde. Et pour nos amis anglophones.............

Just sending a note of congratulations and encouragement to FG250WRR for his contributions to this site when english is not his mother tongue. Not meant to hijack the thread - back to regular programming now.

Thanks ,sometime not easy because my english is a litle border line + differents specifications on FR model R² !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light parking always on when motor is running ?   Light parking always on when motor is running ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Light parking always on when motor is running ?
Page 1 of 1