Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ueyteuor

Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar? Empty
PostSubject: Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar?   Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 am

Does anyone know where I can find an Easton EXP Woods handlebar? Seems to be discontinued and I can't find it anywhere...
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar?   Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 am

I just ordered a set from motosport.com - $77.77 includes handlebars, clamps, bolts, and shipping.

They're on clearance, so get two if you really want 'em.

I checked CycleGear where I bought my first set and they were discontinued.
Then I googled em and checked about 8 places and all discontinued.
So I went to eastonexp.com and checked for the 1 3/8 inch bars, woods bend and they were listed. I then selected dealers starting at the top of the dealer list and finally found them at motosport.

I may actually order several more tomorrow! Best bars evah Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar? 61865
Back to top Go down
jmoney

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar?   Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 am

Awesome! thumb

I just ordered a set of woods and went for the hand guard clamps as well so I can mount the rally pro acerbis I have.

Also added a countershaft nut to bring total to $100 for free shipping too. Nice

Now I'm thinking I should add some grip heaters too wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar?   Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Discontinued Easton EXP Woods handlebar?
Page 1 of 1