Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

please remove this post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rmax

please remove this post Empty
PostSubject: please remove this post   please remove this post EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 pm

please remove this post

Last edited by rmax on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing the post)
Back to top Go down
Heoz

PostSubject: Re: please remove this post   please remove this post EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 pm

rmax wrote:
It ended up looking like this:

please remove this post 2011-07-05192944

Any chance you took a pic that shows the entire bike when it was that dirty? Looks like header shot material.

Any damage to chain slider/swingarm?
Back to top Go down
rmax

PostSubject: Re: please remove this post   please remove this post EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:00 pm

remove

Last edited by rmax on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris07r6

PostSubject: Re: please remove this post   please remove this post EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Damn man that sucks!
Back to top Go down
Heoz

PostSubject: Re: please remove this post   please remove this post EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:57 pm

chris07r6 wrote:
Damn man that sucks!

It's only traumatizing the first time you see a crack. Once you've seen a crack, you've seen them all. Very happy

The pic didn't bother me as my WRR already has JB weld on it. And now, I'm certain that I'm not the only person with a WRR that is sporting JB weld. 5k miles later and no problems.

Rmax, thanks for posting the dirty pictures!

Back to top Go down
rmax

PostSubject: Re: please remove this post   please remove this post EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Heoz wrote:
chris07r6 wrote:
Damn man that sucks!

It's only traumatizing the first time you see a crack. Once you've seen a crack, you've seen them all. Very happy

The pic didn't bother me as my WRR already has JB weld on it. And now, I'm certain that I'm not the only person with a WRR that is sporting JB weld. 5k miles later and no problems.

Rmax, thanks for posting the dirty pictures!

It doesn't bother me any more. This happened last Septemter and I've ridden it pretty hard since then. The JB weld has held up and there is no oil seepage through the crack. In fact, you can't even see the crack, the JB weld acted as a good filler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please remove this post   please remove this post Empty

Back to top Go down

please remove this post
Page 1 of 1