Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

service honda parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xy500

service honda parts Empty
PostSubject: service honda parts   service honda parts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Any body use/used service honda parts for pieces for their WR? Are they trustworthy?
cheers
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: service honda parts   service honda parts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:43 pm

xy500 wrote:
Any body use/used service honda parts for pieces for their WR? Are they trustworthy?
cheers

A lot of us have used them. They appear to be the cheapest and aside from the extended back order on one of my parts (all the other guys had the same supply problem) they've been good to work with.
Back to top Go down
xy500

PostSubject: Re: service honda parts   service honda parts EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 am

Reason i ask is; i have an order with them. And have been having significant problems with them. And I'm wondering if they are ridgey didge or dodgey.
Seems they've taken my money, but getting any parts or information from them is very difficult...
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: service honda parts   service honda parts EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:41 am

Considering one of you is in Australia, and the other is in Texas/USA - is it possible you're talking about two different places? dunno

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: service honda parts   service honda parts EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 am

Possible... I'm talking about these guys:

http://www.servicehonda.com/

I had to call them to get updates, they didn't e-mail them out. That's pretty standard though as a lot of these parts houses are so busy and lean on personnel these days that they simply don't have time to reply to someone that's not a live individual. Buster's Dirt Shop is the only place that's actually returned my calls the same day in the last year.
Back to top Go down
xy500

PostSubject: Re: service honda parts   service honda parts EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 am

We're talking about the same place. Trouble is calling them - the time difference is a problem. Do you know what time zone their office is in?
Plus the only number i can find for them is a 1800 number, i'm not sure if it will work on an international call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: service honda parts   service honda parts Empty

Back to top Go down

service honda parts
Page 1 of 1