Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GBX

GBX

Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards? Empty
PostSubject: Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards?   Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 am

Hi all, i am hoping to fit the zeta flasher guards to my wrr soon, i was thinking instead of cutting the handgrips that come as standard on the bike i could get some red ones that are of similar quality/feel that have open ends already to save cutting them!

Has anyone already done this? or know of any decent red handgrips to fit the standard size handle bars on the wrr? i think their 7/8 size..

Also does anyone know the best place to order the zeta hand guards and fitment bars from, delivered to the UK?

Thanks for any help on this! appreciated as always (:

- GBX
Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

PostSubject: Re: Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards?   Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Just buy red ones that you like and cut them. It is very simple with a razor blade.
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards?   Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 pm

I just put the grips on the bars and then take a hammer a give the end a wack. It cuts the perfect hole in the end of the grip. Works for me.
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards?   Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm

could always spend more money on a fancy grip cutter
https://www.denniskirk.com/motion-pro/grip-cutter.p282293.prd/282293.sku

i tap the end with a hammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards?   Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards? Empty

Back to top Go down

Red handgrips with open ends for zeta handguards?
Page 1 of 1