Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Can anyone tell me what connector this is?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schredder

Can anyone tell me what connector this is? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone tell me what connector this is?   Can anyone tell me what connector this is? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

So this afternoon I got around to installing the speedoDRD to fix my speedometer and when I had the seat off I found this yellow connector with a cut wire. Can anyone tell me what this is for? I recently bought the bike and the previous owner did install a edge taillight but other than that I thought everything was stock so if anyone can tell me what this is and why t would be cut I would appreciate it thumb

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
casto

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me what connector this is?   Can anyone tell me what connector this is? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Its been a while since I put my edge kit on, but I think there was a seperate wire for the license plate light on the stock tail assembly, so my guess is that is what you have there.
Back to top Go down
Schredder

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me what connector this is?   Can anyone tell me what connector this is? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 am

casto wrote:
Its been a while since I put my edge kit on, but I think there was a seperate wire for the license plate light on the stock tail assembly, so my guess is that is what you have there.

Ok thanks, i guess ill just let it dangle there then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me what connector this is?   Can anyone tell me what connector this is? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me what connector this is?
Page 1 of 1