Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

After almost 4 years of WRR envy...

Go down 
+3
bigg
sswrx
jon_l
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jon_l

jon_l

After almost 4 years of WRR envy... Empty
PostSubject: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I finally got one:

After almost 4 years of WRR envy... 7355700638_71d4c75a0f_c

2009, almost looks new, with 3,500 all-street kilometers (2,200 miles). Only accessories are 12T front (which I'll change soon) and a Speedo Healer, which is nice to have, but I wouldn't have paid for.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 am

Congratulations! Is that a tinted headlight cover you have on there? If so, where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 am

if you look closely it looks like it is the end of the car parked in the driveway behind the bike. That would be my guess dunno amazing what a perfect fit it has though Very happy

but maybe jon can chime in for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Delta_T

Delta_T

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:17 am

Welcome and congratulations thumb

You will love the WRR for sure. Did you upgrade from a Suzuki?
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:55 pm

bigg wrote:
if you look closely it looks like it is the end of the car parked in the driveway behind the bike. That would be my guess dunno amazing what a perfect fit it has though Very happy

but maybe jon can chime in for confirmation.

Now that you mention it, I think you're right.
Back to top Go down
jon_l

jon_l

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Yes, headlight is the neighbor's car behind.

The WRR replaced a DR650, which was a fine bike, but too heavy for my off-road skills, and much more expensive to insure in Ontario, which has the highest insurance rates in N America.
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Welcome,, I'm sure you will find this forum very usefull, I know I do,,,Just be carefull,,after I found this forum,I've been upgrading my WRR and spending alot of $$$,,,,, I think the easiest upgrade was changing my tires to dunlop 606,,,,the best but not the cheapest upgrade was sending my suspension to go race and had it dialed in for my weight (250 lbs) .................. I noticed you're from Toronto,,,,,are you a RUSH fan ?????? They are my favorite band,,,I'm going to see them play on Oct 10th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I got Neil Pearts autograph a few months ago and it's my prized possesion,,besides my WRR............................................................Jason wings
Back to top Go down
jon_l

jon_l

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:45 pm

jason meacham wrote:
Welcome,, I'm sure you will find this forum very usefull, I know I do,,,Just be carefull,,after I found this forum,I've been upgrading my WRR and spending alot of $$$,,,,, I think the easiest upgrade was changing my tires to dunlop 606,,,,the best but not the cheapest upgrade was sending my suspension to go race and had it dialed in for my weight (250 lbs) .................. I noticed you're from Toronto,,,,,are you a RUSH fan ?????? They are my favorite band,,,I'm going to see them play on Oct 10th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I got Neil Pearts autograph a few months ago and it's my prized possesion,,besides my WRR............................................................Jason wings

Interesting guy, Peart. I used to listen to Rush, not so much anymore, but I like their music..
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Nice bike!
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 am

Nice!

I don't think I could get mine that clean anymore even if I wanted to. thumb Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After almost 4 years of WRR envy...   After almost 4 years of WRR envy... Empty

Back to top Go down

After almost 4 years of WRR envy...
Page 1 of 1