Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Farewell to The WRR/X fourms

Go down 
+9
Marioscario
Delta_T
motokid
Coop
YamahaTN
dtx
slapcorn
GusinCA
maxapollo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dtx

dtx

Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:44 am

So what year is it,if i can think clear the 10 was burg and the 11 -12 is ktm with yellow and blue plastic. Tried to score a sumo one few years back,nice bike
Back to top Go down
maxapollo

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 am

This Berg is a 2006 the dealership that had it in Nova Scotia had there dealership revoked they went bankrupt and it sat new in its shipping crate for 2 years until another dealership bought all the remaining stock at auction ,it sold new early in 2009 the guy had 1300 miles on it when i bought it had brand new dounlop 606 tires on it and was totally babied while he had it ,gave me a shop manual, mirrors tools extra air filer and a bunch of other stuff, its in absolutely mint condition runs perfect . Paid 4800 for the bike got 4700 for my WR. There is a dealer nearby for service when needed I gave them the Vin number and they gave me its sales history i talked to the sales person At valley Yamaha Husaberg who sold it , I'm still learning about this bike
its a very high quality unit the air box is under the seat and forward giving it a naked look around the shock

Back to top Go down
wr ronin

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

The Berg is a really nice bike. My friend has 2 Bergs and they do indeed have lots of power. Unfortunately, they also require a bit more care. The engine on one just bought the farm at 11,000 miles. He transplanted the engine from his 570 into his 650 frame. I already have 2 other euro maintenence whores in my garage (BMW and Duc) so I do appreciate the reliability of my WR.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Nice machine! .... there goes my WR .... need a Berg now!! Rrrrrrr....
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:56 pm

In your original post it said FE550 and so I thought it was the non street legal version.

Sounds awesome, is it fuel injected? Lightwieght?
Back to top Go down
maxapollo

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Carburetor. Keihin MX FCR 41 TPS ...240 lbs dry weight the new ones are all fuel injected but this one works great
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Them bergs are nice.
550 is just crazy for me, the 390 would be overkill enough. Then again there's a te300 at the dealer... deal
If you're gonna trade your R2, go big or stay home. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to The WRR/X fourms    Farewell to The WRR/X fourms  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell to The WRR/X fourms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2