Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Howdy from Seattle WA!!!

Go down 
+2
Cojones_WR
OOk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OOk

Howdy from Seattle WA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 pm

=)

Picked up an X and this bike is just stupid fun!

Howdy from Seattle WA!!! WR01

Already got some some new parts on it since this photo! =)
Back to top Go down
Cojones_WR

Cojones_WR

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Welcome, OOk. Nice X, wish I had one to park next to my R² droooool
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 pm

OOk wrote:
=)
Picked up an X and this bike is just stupid fun!

Yup! BIG STOOPID FUN!
Congrats thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Welcome to the asylum. wink WR's are just stupid fun regardless it being an R² or an X. thumb

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 am

Thanks guys!

SheWolf wrote:
Welcome to the asylum. wink WR's are just stupid fun regardless it being an R² or an X. thumb

I bet!!!
My entire riding experience has been centered around street riding Shog so I'm hoping this little bundle of joy lets me get my feet wet (er, dirty?) in a some light off roading!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:26 am

Trust me once you go offroad you'll find it hard to stay clean. wink

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:39 am

OOk wrote:
Thanks guys!
I bet!!!
My entire riding experience has been centered around street riding Shog so I'm hoping this little bundle of joy lets me get my feet wet (er, dirty?) in a some light off roading!

If you can learn how to keep it up on those street tires, you can do anything.

I used to hate hitting trails on a 50/50 dual sport tire. Now I look for the dirt 'short cuts' so I can play on the 'dirt bike with the funny looking tires' Very happy

Oh, SheWolf is right. You can't keep them clean. There's just too much dirt, tall grass, puddles, etc.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:03 am

Welcome, HI!!

*who was the first to wheelie it? You or eric?
Back to top Go down
OOk

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:45 pm

inspector wrote:
Welcome, HI!!

*who was the first to wheelie it? You or eric?

lol! eric hasn't ridden it yet. I did get the front up a whopping 2 inches, i think. Pathetic. Very happy
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Sweet...another X owner.

What changes have you made?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
OOk

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 am

motokid wrote:
Sweet...another X owner.

What changes have you made?

Zeta hand guards, levers, SME axle sliders, CRG mirrors are what I've got on it now. Standard stuff, will take pics later. Very happy
DRC tail light and some new signals will go on soon! I wuv this bike. wings
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 am

Since you have axle sliders....figure you are going to take it to the track. I would love to hear how it matches up to Tim's DRZ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Seattle WA!!!   Howdy from Seattle WA!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Seattle WA!!!
Page 1 of 1