Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Power bomb with a staintuned pipe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b2jgc

b2jgc

Power bomb with a staintuned pipe Empty
PostSubject: Power bomb with a staintuned pipe   Power bomb with a staintuned pipe EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:37 am

Hi guys

I have a WRR with a staintuned pipe and a standard header. Does anyone know if I can fit an FMF power bomb header with this pipe? Also will the power bomb give any more power to the bottom end ? I am use to an air cooled thumper which use to go up hills like a tractor. The WRR seems to stall easy !
Oh and should I get a programmer ?
Great site, loving the bike, if anyone is from the Sydney area I ride the colo gorge quite a bit there are some great fire trails there if anyone wants to join in !

Cheers all
Jon
Back to top Go down
brendo

Power bomb with a staintuned pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power bomb with a staintuned pipe   Power bomb with a staintuned pipe EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm

not sure if it'll fit but it most likely will. powerbombs for the wr250x are meant for mid to high range power.. megabombs are all around power with emphasis on the low end. if you're stalling going up hills you may want to kick it down a gear.. maybe two. and yes, you should get a programmer. really brings some snort out in this motor w/ aftermarket exhaust/airbox mods.
Back to top Go down

Power bomb with a staintuned pipe
Page 1 of 1