Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Suspension Mods?

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
seattlechronic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Has anyone had there suspension redone by any of the thrid party people out there (Race Tech, Moto Pro, etc...?)

SC
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:10 pm

FINALLY! I'm taking my Monster in to get a full suspension upgrade and I don't have to send anything out of the area! Suspension Mods? 525406 This just rocks...it'll save both time and cash being able to do it this way, and the guy that's gonna do it worked with Paul Thede from Race Tech so he knows his stuff. Suspension Mods? 61865

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 am

http://go-race.com/wordpress/
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 am

Riders Edge Suspension Suspension Mods? 61865

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm

seattlechronic wrote:
Has anyone had there suspension redone by any of the thrid party people out there (Race Tech, Moto Pro, etc...?)

SC

Mine is waiting for springs at Moto Pro right now. John is a great guy to work with and from what I can tell the consensus for best work compared to the company in Enumclaw. He will make sure you are happy and check your sag since you are local. You won't be a number with him but don't send him e-mail. You will HAVE to call him and you will probably get voicemail but he will call you back. At the Desert 100 I was amazed at how many were setup by Moto Pro and my riding buddy with a KLX 351 is thrilled with his.

Should have mine back by this Friday if you want to check it out after PM me.
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Oh... you resurrected and old thread SW. Oh well, I have gotten great service so far so here is my plug for Moto Pro.
Back to top Go down
Tonymorr

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Go Race   Suspension Mods? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

I had my suspension revalved by GoRace Suspension over the winter on the recommendation of several WR/R owners. I rode it a couple of times on the ice and put about 300-400 miles on the street. Not much of a test but I was pretty happy. Last week I took it out for my first knarly trail ride and the damping in the shock seemed to go away after just a few minutes. I sent it back to have Travis take a look. He received it yesterday(Tuesday). I wasn't sure what to expect for turn around because they have to be real busy this time of year. He just called(Wednesday) and said he found a broken piston bearing/seal. Not a common thing. He has it all back together and is shipping it out today.

Suspension Mods? 525406 BRAVO! Now that's service.
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Travis at GoRace did mine. Seems good so far, but I haven't had a chance to thrash it offroad yet. I can report back at the end of the month. Service was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suspension Mods? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension Mods?   Suspension Mods? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspension Mods?
Page 1 of 1