Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Suspension by WER?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buzzbomber

Buzzbomber

Suspension by WER? Empty
PostSubject: Suspension by WER?   Suspension by WER? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Has anybody here had their suspension redone by WER? Works Enduro Rider

I know Go Race is the defacto WR² expert but just looking for other options. WER is local to me (I could actually drop off the bike or parts on my way to work) and they seem to get pretty positive reviews from people I've talked to who used them, but these were all KTM and Husky guys, don't know anyone who's had stock Yamaha parts reworked there offhand.

FWIW, I'm pretty happy with the way the fork behaves, but the rebound "damping" Suspension by WER? 851577on the rear end is really starting to hold me back now in certain situations as I start to ride a bit more aggressively offroad. The way the back kicks up in whoops and over log crossings, small rock ledge jumps, etc. is unreal.
Back to top Go down
galland1

galland1

Suspension by WER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension by WER?   Suspension by WER? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Not familiar with WER, but Go-Race replaces the seal head with a rebuildable KYB. Not sure what WER does. As far as I know there are no parts available for the original rear. I am VERY happy with my Go-Race rear.
Back to top Go down

Suspension by WER?
Page 1 of 1