Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Parker Colorado!

Go down 
+2
PonchoV
Twistagrip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twistagrip

Twistagrip

Hello from Parker Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello everybody, I sold my KLX300 2 years ago because of the birth of my son, but my wife made the mistake of promising me a new bike when we bought a house, she wasn't counting on interest rates droping as much as they did, soooo long story short we were able to buy a house in June and that means I'm planning on buying an 08 R2 over the winter wink

Anyway hopefully I'll be enjoying one of these sweet little bikes in the next few months, until then I'll probably be lurking a lot. hide

-Joel
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Welcome Joel,
i'm just getting settled here myself & too in the search for the blue team membership by way of the X model. Good luck in you search & let us know if you find a dealer wanting to move inventory & not trying to retire on one sale.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Welcome to the pack Joel! thumb Nice lid, btw. wink

Twistagrip

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 am

PonchoV wrote:
Welcome Joel,
i'm just getting settled here myself & too in the search for the blue team membership by way of the X model. Good luck in you search & let us know if you find a dealer wanting to move inventory & not trying to retire on one sale.

There is a couple dealers here in Denver that actually still have some left over 08's that they are desperate to get me to buy, but honestly I"m not going to be ready until January time frame so we'll see if they are still available or not. If not hopefully i can find a gently used one in the area, but so far they seem scarce around here. dunno

THanks for the warm welcome guys, I really love the website. thumb
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:35 am

Aloha! Living in Colorado must be nice... A perfect spot for an R²! I just saw an ad here in Nebraska for a 08 for $5,100 if that helps ya...
Back to top Go down
derm75

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Welcome! Look me up when you get a bike. I live on the west side of Denver.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Twistagrip

Twistagrip

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:43 pm

I definitly will do. thumb

derm75 wrote:
Welcome! Look me up when you get a bike. I live on the west side of Denver.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:19 am

Welcome Twister. there a great bike mate. enjoy with attitude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Parker Colorado!   Hello from Parker Colorado! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Parker Colorado!
Page 1 of 1