Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Colorado

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JackL

Hello from Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 am

While researching all the mods you can do on the WR250 I came across this site today. I've got an 08 with only 650 miles coming in a crate on Thurs. Looking forward to riding Colorado where I just moved late last year.
Back to top Go down
sanluissound

PostSubject: Welcome to Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 am

JackL -
Welcome to Colorado! I've been spending all manner of time outdoors here for the last twenty years and am just getting back into riding off road - the WRR has become my bike of choice. I'm sure you'll find a lot to enjoy here in the Rocky Mountain state. This forum has been a great resource for me, keep digging and you'll probably find the answer to most every WRR/X related question you may have. Here's to great riding!
Joe
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

Congrats on living in Colorado. Enjoy the mountains! The highest mountains here in Houston are freeway over-passes. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Colorado
Page 1 of 1