Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

In Colorado...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Train

D-Train

In Colorado... Empty
PostSubject: In Colorado...   In Colorado... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 pm

I have been following the thread on ADV and am glad to see this thread here! I don't post much but I really like all the info. I guess once I get my bike set up better I can contribute more. Until then I will watch and learn lurk !
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

In Colorado... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Colorado...   In Colorado... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:00 pm

D-Train wrote:
I have been following the thread on ADV and am glad to see this thread here! I don't post much but I really like all the info. I guess once I get my bike set up better I can contribute more. Until then I will watch and learn lurk !

welcome! That's what I did. I wondered if the 250 had enough power and reading other posts I was convinced. I am not disapointed.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

In Colorado... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Colorado...   In Colorado... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 pm

I think with the WR, looks are definitely deceiving. Riding it was what hooked me fully.

eastcoastzigzag

In Colorado... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Colorado...   In Colorado... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 am

where are you in colorado? i will be moving out there in june. not sure where yet. it will prob be around denver.
Back to top Go down
D-Train

D-Train

In Colorado... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Colorado...   In Colorado... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:03 pm

I am in Loveland about 55 miles north of Denver... and love it cheers . There are a lot of great people along the front range that are ADVer's. We ride several times a week during the season and at least every other week during the winter. This is a great place to be and this bike is perfect for the type of terrain around here. I had a DR650 but sold it and bought this bike and now that I have done quite a bit to it I am not lookin' back! June will be the perfect time to arrive... when you get close let me know and I can introduce you to a few folks around here.
Back to top Go down
eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag

In Colorado... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Colorado...   In Colorado... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 pm

D-Train wrote:
I am in Loveland about 55 miles north of Denver... and love it cheers . There are a lot of great people along the front range that are ADVer's. We ride several times a week during the season and at least every other week during the winter. This is a great place to be and this bike is perfect for the type of terrain around here. I had a DR650 but sold it and bought this bike and now that I have done quite a bit to it I am not lookin' back! June will be the perfect time to arrive... when you get close let me know and I can introduce you to a few folks around here.

-------very very cool! i will dig up this thread when i got a job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Colorado... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Colorado...   In Colorado... Empty

Back to top Go down

In Colorado...
Page 1 of 1