Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

adding to my 250 collection!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoredAzHell20

adding to my 250 collection! Empty
PostSubject: adding to my 250 collection!   adding to my 250 collection! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:04 am

I just picked up a 2009 Ninja 250. Literally just now. Please disregard the stickers since the previous owner is a girl, but man the bike is clean!

rode it home and it was smooth and comfy. It will never take place of my WR, but it's nice getting back to road race body positioning.

adding to my 250 collection! DCCCEE98-DBAA-4229-A2E4-111FEDDA186F-14750-000020C47E584B35_zpsc7e6e451
Back to top Go down
IndigoWolf

IndigoWolf

PostSubject: Re: adding to my 250 collection!   adding to my 250 collection! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Congratulations... Ride it while you can. I don't fold up like that any more. Looks like fun. Its likely a good thing sport bikes were not around when I was beginning to ride. Pink? tell your buddies to get over it... I knew a biker that had a hot pink harley heritage. His wife would only ride on the back if it was safety pink (as she called it). He was too big of a guy to get much guff over it. He had a beater bike too that was his regular commuter bike ... with a solo seat.
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: adding to my 250 collection!   adding to my 250 collection! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:10 am

IndigoWolf wrote:
Congratulations... Ride it while you can. I don't fold up like that any more. Looks like fun. Its likely a good thing sport bikes were not around when I was beginning to ride. Pink? tell your buddies to get over it... I knew a biker that had a hot pink harley heritage. His wife would only ride on the back if it was safety pink (as she called it). He was too big of a guy to get much guff over it. He had a beater bike too that was his regular commuter bike ... with a solo seat.

Yea those stickers came off on the 2nd day of ownership. I was getting some very odd stares on the ride home after I bought it. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adding to my 250 collection!   adding to my 250 collection! Empty

Back to top Go down

adding to my 250 collection!
Page 1 of 1