Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Collection of WRR information

Go down 
+7
Chadx
mwakey
YamWOW!
Jäger
SheWolf
eastcoastzigzag
Krabill
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Krabill

Collection of WRR information Empty
PostSubject: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 am

Malibu Dan, HF, and myself have decided to put all of our collected information in one spot so it's easy to find. We still have a lot more information to post up and should have a good chunk of it up by the end of the week, but we've got a good start on it already . . . www.wrrdualsport.com
Back to top Go down
eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 am

great site! feel free to hijack my HID install just give props to www.xenonlink.com <------ its direct plug and play
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am

Thanks!

I'll get started on yanking your writeup thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 am

Nicely done guys! Bookmarked. If you can use anything of mine feel free to.

Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 am

Krabill wrote:
Malibu Dan, HF, and myself have decided to put all of our collected information in one spot so it's easy to find. We still have a lot more information to post up and should have a good chunk of it up by the end of the week, but we've got a good start on it already . . . www.wrrdualsport.com
I have The Deranged Hermits sprocket charts saved to my HD somewhere as well if you don't want to sort through that impressively long thread to find it. If you check with The Hermit, I'm sure he won't mind it being up for public consumption.

BTW, is he riding his bike yet? Or still engineering on it?
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:38 am

Who is "he"? I guess it doesn't matter. Both Dan and HF have been riding the wheels off their bikes thumb
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:47 am

Krabill wrote:
Who is "he"? I guess it doesn't matter. Both Dan and HF have been riding the wheels off their bikes thumb
Hermit is over on TT and one of the first guys to write a lot about the bike. Weighed everything on the bike, examined everthing, tore it down to little bits, etc. He's got an X. Anyways, got his slide rule humming and produced that sprocket/gearing chart. And a bunch of other info I never saved at the time.

Anyways, very nice piece of web authoring you've started there. Very impressive; bookmarked.
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 am

Oh. I don't know him personally.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Krabill wrote:
Oh. I don't know him personally.
Well... I don't know him personally either. Although I suppose you guys share the fact you're both engineers (or maybe that's "all engineers").

Anyway, he did a lot of digging and screwing around with his bike. Made up weight charts for what each piece you might possibly want to swap/remove weighed, etc. Seemed to be enjoying himself - in an engineer sort of way. I guess. Most of the engineers I deal with are survey engineers, so something totally different. Mostly they just want to ride around in helicopters and measure the magnetism of the earth...
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm

[quote="Jäger"]
Krabill wrote:
I have The Deranged Hermits sprocket charts saved to my HD somewhere as well if you don't want to sort through that impressively long thread to find it. If you check with The Hermit, I'm sure he won't mind it being up for public consumption.

Here is the chart. I linked to it on the sproket section. Did not have his ok, so just a link. deal http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329337&page=99

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

VERY nice site Krabill. thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
Chadx

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Nice looking site! Looking forward to continued updates. thumb
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Looks good!

How can I get my pics on that bad boy?
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 am

Click on the "contact us" button up top and send an email thumb
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am

mwakey wrote:
VERY nice site Krabill. thumb thumb

I second that. It's an awesome site. cheers thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:46 am

Maybe you should go out an buy a WR then. Very happy

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 am

SheWolf wrote:
Maybe you should go out an buy a WR then. Very happy

Or at least a YAMAHA for dang sake...
Back to top Go down
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 am

Krabill and HF, thanks for your time and effort in all you write ups. thumb Definately great reading and cant wait to catch up with all the farkles.
I just have to spend less time on my landcruiser mods, and more time in the shed with the R2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collection of WRR information   Collection of WRR information Empty

Back to top Go down

Collection of WRR information
Page 1 of 1