Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

quick exhaust question for you guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motardmixion

motardmixion

quick exhaust question for you guys Empty
PostSubject: quick exhaust question for you guys   quick exhaust question for you guys EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 am

okay so im looking at buying the power core 4 pipe and the pb header with the fmf programer....

anywho is there something different from 2010-2011 for the exhaust?

i have a 2011

but alot of the pipes i see are from -08-10.....

someone please elaborate, just want to make sure i buy the right stuff for my bike

thanks

Evan
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: quick exhaust question for you guys   quick exhaust question for you guys EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:50 am

Hey mate they are definately all the same - just seems that many of the suppliers are a bit on the lazy side when it comes to up-dating their listings. I had the same concerns when looking at accessories, including exhaust components, when up-grading on my new 2012 WRR. At the time even the factory Yamaha listings were about a year behind on their listings for this bike.... But all good for interchangeability right up to current 2013 MY.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: quick exhaust question for you guys   quick exhaust question for you guys EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 am

Awesome! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quick exhaust question for you guys   quick exhaust question for you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

quick exhaust question for you guys
Page 1 of 1