Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

any Nor Cal riders??!!

Go down 
+4
250riders
lgyee4
team510
motardmixion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
250riders

250riders

any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

That all sounds good.  Yes got the results from both of you.  I agree we may need to get some interest going here.  I am in the same boat with the wife on getting away.  I think the tank situation is fine.  I have the stock tank but am hoping to have a Rotopax 1.75 on the back or side rack by then so I could help out with fuel if needed.  I thought about opening it up to the " R " models to but they would probably prefer mostly all dirt and it sounds like we are pretty much looking at pavement.  Once I get a bunch of survey results I will post them up.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Sumodaddy, are you in gilroy ??
Back to top Go down
sumodaddy2012

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:01 am

motardmixion wrote:
Sumodaddy, are you in gilroy ??
Nope Marysville Ca North of Sac.
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 am

Hey I haven't forgotten. I was just hoping for a bit more interest. I think just 5 or 6 riders did the survey and I find that about 20-30% are able to go typically. Not sure if we should proceed or just plan a N. Calif. ride and see who shows up. I am open.
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 am

I'm open too! Even if its just a couple people I'm down. And I do have a few friends that I know would come. But they have rockets. So idk if that's cool
Back to top Go down
sumodaddy2012

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:00 am

motardmixion wrote:
I'm open too! Even if its just a couple people I'm down. And I do have a few friends that I know would come. But they have rockets. So idk if that's cool
Same here and you could even extend invite to other motards on junkie. I know there are 11 or so guys that normally meat up in sac area
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh okay!
Back to top Go down
street_sweeper

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:51 pm

I live in Crockett, CA which is Bay Area and will have a 2008 wr250x next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any Nor Cal riders??!!    any Nor Cal riders??!!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

any Nor Cal riders??!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2