Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fly Patrol pants

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mnrider

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:57 pm

anybody own any Fly Patrol over the boot pants? I'm trying to decide between these and the Klim Dakar Tall. I'm a 34 inseam and was wondering if anyone has either and what they think about the length, and quality of each.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 pm

I've got the Klim Daker Pants - 34 Waist - Reg. length: I'm 5'11 and wear a 32" inseam for jeans. The Kilm reg fits perfect.

Klim stuff is top notch and the Daker is no exception. Incredible workmanship and the pants feel like they will last me 10 lifetimes. The velcro pockets secure like they are bolted shut. Despite the vents they are heavy duty pants.

I ordered the Fly Patrol RACING pants and will have them hopefully tomorrow. They are IN BOOT style but if you want I will report back as soon as I get them as to size and workmanship.

Let me know if you need a close-up pic of any feature in particular. Be glad to.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 am

I have the Klim Mojave over-the-boot pants in size 36. I'm 6'3" and normally wear 36x34 pants. The Klims fit perfectly; not too long or short. I had a local tailor install belt loops and correct a minor flaw in the stitching (so minor that I wouldn't have worried about it if I hadn't already been going to the tailor anyway). Good summer pants.

Fly Patrol pants Image
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Mnrider, FWIW, I am switching FROM over-boots to TO in-boots b/c I'm tired of the bottom of my pants getting muddy.

Even on dryish runs thru the woods, a couple of mud holes and your putting on crusty pants next ride. Or washing them all the time.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:29 pm

I love my Fly Patrol pants thumb And closeout for $59 bucks is awsome. These pants are built very well.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/off+road/motocross+pants/fly_patrol+over+the+boot+pants+-+2012
Back to top Go down
mnrider

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:48 pm

[quote="mcdoudlehopper"]I love my Fly Patrol pants thumb And closeout for $59 bucks is awsome. These pants are built very well.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/off+road/motocross+pants/fly_patrol+over+the+boot+pants+-+2012[/quo

How tall are you? Are they long enough.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Im 5'9" and mine fit really nice. Size 32 165lbs
Back to top Go down
mnrider

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks for the help, I'm 6ft so I went with the Dakar Talls, hoping they wont be too warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fly Patrol pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Patrol pants   Fly Patrol pants Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly Patrol pants
Page 1 of 1