Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Never Summer 2013 California Ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
250riders

250riders

Never Summer 2013 California Ride Empty
PostSubject: Never Summer 2013 California Ride   Never Summer 2013 California Ride EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Originally just posted the survey link on the NORCAL Riders topic but wanted to add a topic that would cover all of California.  Survey is for any WR250X rider that would like to do a meet and ride within Calif. sometime this year.  Possibly a day ride or a weekend ride.  Check the survey and I will post the results and hopefully we can plan a ride later this summer or early fall.  Thanks!

Click here to take survey
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: Never Summer 2013 California Ride   Never Summer 2013 California Ride EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 am

250riders wrote:
Originally just posted the survey link on the NORCAL Riders topic but wanted to add a topic that would cover all of California.  Survey is for any WR250X rider that would like to do a meet and ride within Calif. sometime this year.  Possibly a day ride or a weekend ride.  Check the survey and I will post the results and hopefully we can plan a ride later this summer or early fall.  Thanks!

Click here to take survey

Sacramento area would be okay with me or somewhere within 100 miles of that...preferably more south of Sac, But well see where we can get the most people to join.....it wont stop me from making the trip.wings
Back to top Go down
lgyee4

PostSubject: Re: Never Summer 2013 California Ride   Never Summer 2013 California Ride EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:13 am

Sounds good! Thanks for posting this up 250riders, I'm interested (if I can get away from family and work)
I'm in San Francisco
Back to top Go down
250riders

250riders

PostSubject: Re: Never Summer 2013 California Ride   Never Summer 2013 California Ride EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:37 am

I have a total of 5 riders so far. So far I am the furthest south with most riders fairly close to the bay/Sacto area. Looks like we will plan a day ride that will have some great N. Calif. backroads with maybe a fire road thrown in. Riders like myself might ride up to the meeting spot the day before making it a weekend ride. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: Never Summer 2013 California Ride   Never Summer 2013 California Ride EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:15 am

Sounds good! Just inform us on here when the days are planned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Summer 2013 California Ride   Never Summer 2013 California Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Summer 2013 California Ride
Page 1 of 1