Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from the Jersey Shore

Go down 
+2
john92
Jus42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jus42

Hello from the Jersey Shore Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 am

Hello all. Just picked up an 08' WR w/ 300 miles on it. Proud to say I drove 11 hours each way to get it! Anybody riding in NJ??
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 am

Welcome. I'm from South Jersey as well. What area are you in?
Back to top Go down
Jus42

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 am

I live right outside of Ocean City in Marmora
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 am

hey....Delaware here.

Gonna try to make it to NJMP in late September for some SUMO track time observations.

I won't be on track...but I want to see the place first hand. Future possibilities......

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Jus42

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 am

Nice... I was up there for the Shelby GT500 invitational- pretty sweet place. Hopefully they get to their 3rd phase sooner than later, they are supposedly putting an an ATV/MX track.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:42 am

Welcome, HI!!

*ahhh, Jersey, haven't been in over 10years. Remember telling my uncle the wife and I were going for a walk at night. Everyone looked at me like we were crazy. They said OK, but don't go left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:53 am

Hi and welcome! South East Nebraska is in the house! wings
Back to top Go down
Jus42

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Ha! Yea good ol' Jersey... I'm down south at least - beach, pine barrens etc. Lots of good sand riding and pine trees! Stay away from up north!
Back to top Go down
Jus42

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:04 pm

anybody riding in NJ??
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:36 pm

congrats on the bike and welcome!
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm

I don't ride off-road as often as I'd like but I get out when I can. I live near Leesburg, which is about a 1/2 hour or less from Marmora. There are a ton of pits and trails over this way. (of course you're not REALLY allowed in the pits) I'm guessing you got a deal if you drove 11 hours to get your bike. I got my '09 from Seaville Motorsports which is right down the road from you.
Back to top Go down
Jus42

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 pm

yea I'm familiar, I've bought a bunch of stuff from them in the past but they didn't want to deal on it. yea I got a ridiculous deal. unfortunately the guy was having some financial hardships and apparently his wife was riding him pretty hard to get rid of it. Damn women! Let me know if you're ever going off-road.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore   Hello from the Jersey Shore Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Jersey Shore
Page 1 of 1