Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Removing Subframe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paramud

Removing Subframe Empty
PostSubject: Removing Subframe   Removing Subframe EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:42 am

Do I need to remove the airbox to remove the subframe? Im hoping I can slide the subframe back without pulling it apart.
Back to top Go down
chabon

chabon

Removing Subframe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing Subframe   Removing Subframe EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 pm

I did it without removing airbox. It was a bit of a hassle, but finally worked it loose. Need to separate some of the wiring harness from the frame that will hang up. Got it off and a replacement back on in 2 or 3 hours working slow and careful. Take photos of the wiring BEFORE you take it apart!
Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

Removing Subframe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing Subframe   Removing Subframe EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:00 am

Stripped her down to bare bones, about to remove subframe, just concerned airbox/other bits and pieces will fall down once subframe slides out. Is it simple (with a bit of hassle) as chabon said it is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Removing Subframe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing Subframe   Removing Subframe Empty

Back to top Go down

Removing Subframe
Page 1 of 1