Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

POWER COMMANDER V HELP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mountainbike91

mountainbike91

POWER COMMANDER V HELP! Empty
PostSubject: POWER COMMANDER V HELP!   POWER COMMANDER V HELP! EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:21 pm

my power commander v has a dead spot low end when i crack the throttle what do i need to do. top end is great its low end like if i go to take off or pop a wheelie, i talked to the guys over at dyna jet but they really werent help and there is a bunch of ppl with this same problem when i googled it i need a map allready made but not from their site. its all low end bike cold or hot and when i just unplug the connector for the fuel injector from the power commander and hook back the oem its find and the bike runs great i would leave it like that but i dont want to cause any future problem. i just need a little help to fix this problem. it amazing that i can tune a turboed car to run on e85 but i cant fix a dead spot on a bike.
dyna jet told me to mess around with these setting to get rid of the dead spot low ed he said not enough fuel some help me. i need a map that works its a power commander v fuel only, all air box mods flapper, and air box lid removed, yosi slip on, pcv 5, and k&n filter

POWER COMMANDER V HELP! Untitled_zps6218c35b
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: POWER COMMANDER V HELP!   POWER COMMANDER V HELP! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Mine was doing something similar & I added a bit of fuel to the 0 setting. Don't be afraid to add 10% to the zero table in the affected RPM ranges & try it. If it helps you can dial it in up or down, if it doesn't put it back.

Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: POWER COMMANDER V HELP!   POWER COMMANDER V HELP! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:24 pm

I had something similar going on. It turned out that my throttle position sensor was not calibrated so it would read 1, 2, 100% throttle. It caused a decent little hiccup in my bike.
Back to top Go down
Bikerbiker

PostSubject: Re: POWER COMMANDER V HELP!   POWER COMMANDER V HELP! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 pm

I have the same problem. Similar set up. Yoshi pipe power commander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POWER COMMANDER V HELP!   POWER COMMANDER V HELP! Empty

Back to top Go down

POWER COMMANDER V HELP!
Page 1 of 1