Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Graves and Power Commander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
usgpru27

Graves and Power Commander Empty
PostSubject: Graves and Power Commander   Graves and Power Commander EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

I am getting a full Graves system. I want to get the power commander V and the auto tune sensor kit. I see everything noted that it is for 2009 and up bikes. Anything I should know? What is different about the 08?

This is from the Commander information
"Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Tuning System for the 2009-2010 Yamaha WR250 X/R models."

This is from the autotune information
"Dynojet Auto Tune Kit for Power Commander V. NOTE: This kit works for bikes 2009 or new bikes equipped with the Dynojet PC5 Fuel Tuner only."
Back to top Go down
WRXer

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Power Commander   Graves and Power Commander EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Nothing. It goes on 08 fine.
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Power Commander   Graves and Power Commander EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks!! Can I also assume that I can get these units from any source and just download the Graves Map from Dynojet? I can get significant savings on the dynojet products from an old racing sponsor. Thanks for your replies.
Back to top Go down
WRXer

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Power Commander   Graves and Power Commander EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Yes.

As soon as you you use the auto tune you abandon the Graves map as then you will be on your own map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graves and Power Commander   Graves and Power Commander Empty

Back to top Go down

Graves and Power Commander
Page 1 of 1