Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack

Go down 
+3
SLOWRIDER
4play
DPete
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DPete

DPete

Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack Empty
PostSubject: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Hey Builderbob, got my bag like you had, am impressed
Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack Wolfmantailbag003_zps4be7a9ca
Almost cut the straps to short  GAHHHH 
Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack Wolfmantailbag002_zps9cce7da5
Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack Wolfmantailbag001_zpsb2e25780
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Love the Skaggs rack & planned to buy a Peak tail bag. After using this medium rollie on a trip, I have decided I like the flexibility of it better.
Like it's shown, there is a very complete tool roll, a front tube, plug & patch kit (I'm running Tubliss) CO2 cartriges, adapter & a couple of rags.
It will expand enough to hold a windbreaker & more. It's $50 vs $100 for the peak & it cinches down tight to keep things from moving around.

Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack Photo-24
Back to top Go down
SLOWRIDER

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello,

I like your rollie.
Which brand is that rollie and were did you purchase it from???
Thank you
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:35 pm

DPete wrote:
Hey Builderbob, got my bag like you had, am impressed

Almost cut the straps to short  GAHHHH 

Looks good!  thumb 

I know for a fact that you can get 2 6-packs of beer in there with the expander unzipped!  wink 
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 pm

SLOWRIDER wrote:
Hello,

I like your rollie.
Which brand is that rollie and were did you purchase it from???
Thank you

Wolfman Medium, from Wolfman
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:15 am

Thanks for posting the pics, glad to see the rack is getting some use!

Jared

btw I have my website up and running finally! ScaggsMotoDesigns.com
Back to top Go down
rvsixer

rvsixer

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 pm

That looks like a shiny new '14 Silverado in the garage  wink .  I no longer require the pull of my '06 Silverado LBZ Duramax (toys have been downsized to a WR and a tent LOL) so I have been thinking of trading, but its such a good truck I can't part with it yet. Okay on topic, I have the same tailbag and it rocks, highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
camaroz1985

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Love the bag. I might have to look at one. I have been thinking of adding a hard case lately though.

Off topic. I too have an 06 LBZ Duramax and love it (449k miles and going strong). I don't think I would trade it in on anything other than an '11+ Duramax. The new body style does look nice though, especially the HD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack   Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfman Peak trail bag on Scaggs rack
Page 1 of 1