Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Headlight Replacement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eddie98

Headlight Replacement Empty
PostSubject: Headlight Replacement   Headlight Replacement EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:39 pm

My stock headlight got buster on the last ride and just replaced it with a model I bought from Baja Designs. I found a thread here where people bought this model http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=600002
I was finally able to install it today and it fits great. The stock bulb fits great, the new spring clip was a bit hard to snap into place but it all worked out.
Headlight Replacement 20150307_173239-L

It comes with a new rubber boot, but I decided to use the stock one.
Headlight Replacement 20150307_173243-L

the new headlight installed. You can see a bit more thru the shroud since the foam from the stock headlight is no longer there.
http://eddie98.smugmug.com/Other/Misc-Bike-Pics/i-3PhbQVr/0/L/20150307_174313-L.jpg

I didn't connect the light that came with it. I just secured the wire with a zip tie.
Headlight Replacement 20150307_174246-L

Headlight Replacement 20150307_174313-L

The new headlight installed back on the bike.
Headlight Replacement 20150307_180608-L
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Headlight Replacement   Headlight Replacement EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:10 pm

When you get a chance to ride her in the dark, let us know how the light pattern is, if it has changed with the new reflector or not....
Back to top Go down
Gravelin Gary

PostSubject: Re: Headlight Replacement   Headlight Replacement EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:59 am

Evol wrote:
When you get a chance to ride her in the dark, let us know how the light pattern is, if it has changed with the new reflector or not....

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headlight Replacement   Headlight Replacement Empty

Back to top Go down

Headlight Replacement
Page 1 of 1