Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willzor7

Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander? Empty
PostSubject: Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander?   Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:36 am

Is this ok? Am I gunna hurt my bike in any way?
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander?   Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 am

Probably won't hurt it, but throttle response will suffer compared to using one.

I rode my WR250R back-to-back both with and without my programmer hooked-up while I had my Q4 installed, and the bike felt worse without the programmer.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander?   Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:43 am

YZEtc wrote:
Probably won't hurt it, but throttle response will suffer compared to using one.

I rode my WR250R back-to-back both with and without my programmer hooked-up while I had my Q4 installed, and the bike felt worse without the programmer.

^^ This !!

If you have the exhaust done, get a programmer as you'll be losing power/responsiveness with one.
Have you modded the airbox?
Back to top Go down
Willzor7

PostSubject: Re: Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander?   Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Evol wrote:
YZEtc wrote:

^^ This !!

If you have the exhaust done, get a programmer as you'll be losing power/responsiveness with one.
Have you modded the airbox?

I have not done any mods except the header and silencer.. Appreciate the replys....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander?   Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fmf power bomb header, and Q4. No fuel commander?
Page 1 of 1