Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wr250r front brake disc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jens Eskildsen

Wr250r front brake disc Empty
PostSubject: Wr250r front brake disc   Wr250r front brake disc EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Hey folks...

Im in a need of a new front brake disc for my R model..

Ebay searches shows some chineese discs, which is listed to fit the F models, but also the R, that doesnt seem right.

Anyone have a preferred source, or something they can remommend? Preferably in Europe, but its not a must.

Oem seems kinda steep.
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Wr250r front brake disc   Wr250r front brake disc EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:02 am

Guess I'll just give it a go then....
Back to top Go down
morgan9283

PostSubject: Re: Wr250r front brake disc   Wr250r front brake disc EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Jens Eskildsen wrote:
Hey folks...

Im in a need of a new front brake disc for my R model..

Ebay searches shows some chineese discs, which is listed to fit the F models, but also the R, that doesnt seem right.

Anyone have a preferred source, or something they can remommend? Preferably in Europe, but its not a must.

Oem seems kinda steep.

I haven't looked up the price of OEM but EBC makes a rotor that doesn't seem too crazy:
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1900/4497/EBC-Contoured-Brake-Rotor-Front?v=10553

I can't speak for shipping to Europe which I imagine can be an issue. Obviously check European rotor manufacturers.

-morgan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wr250r front brake disc   Wr250r front brake disc Empty

Back to top Go down

Wr250r front brake disc
Page 1 of 1