Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CanadianWR250

CanadianWR250

Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts   Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 12:18 am

I recently picked up a seat concepts seat locally from a guy who didn't need it anymore.
The material is suede which I am not very fond off.
Is it possible to order just the seat cover for it? if so, what looks & works best? in other words, whats the most commonly sought after material?
I have sent 2 emails to seat concepts asking them if i can buy just the seat cover, so far no response.

If anybody locally is interested in trading my suede for carbon fiber or gripper [all black] please pm me.
Back to top Go down
N8

Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts   Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:25 am

Yes, call them. I once sold a used seat w/ seat concepts cover & foam and the guy was not happy with the cover condition once he saw it in person. If I remember correctly, they charged him $40 for a new cover and I refunded him that amount.
Back to top Go down

Is it possible to get JUST the seat cover from Seat Concepts
Page 1 of 1