Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Not gonna get much sleep tonight....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qtrlitre

Not gonna get much sleep tonight.... Empty
PostSubject: Not gonna get much sleep tonight....   Not gonna get much sleep tonight.... EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 am

Hey gang,

I paid for my 2017 WR250R two days ago, i pick it up at the dealer in the morning.
I'm like a kid at Christmas right now

This came about pretty quickly, i was out memorial day riding my street triple and took off down a road that turned into gravel/dirt.
I doubled back to a fork in that road and went down that road only to find myself hitting the same road further down.
I'm thinking this sucks "if i had a dual sport i could keep goin, it is nice out here..."
I started researching and found the Yam to be the top of the heap for the small bikes feature wise then the search began.
Thought this wasn't serious but i couldn't shake it i was kinda hellbent on getting one [started watching all kinds of youtube videos etc...
missed a good used one on craig's by 2 days then looked at a ratty one on craig's and decided to go new] so i sold a GSX-R i had to get the funds.

Super excited about tomorrow...
Back to top Go down

Not gonna get much sleep tonight....
Page 1 of 1