Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?

Go down 
+2
Jerry S
saddletramp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
saddletramp

Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? Empty
PostSubject: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi folks,

I did a search on this topic and did not find much on it.  What is your recommendation for a manual high volume, as opposed to high pressure, air pump to carry along to the trails.  I have one now that I bought at a bicycle shop but it does not work all that well so I am shopping around.

Last edited by saddletramp on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry S

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:16 pm

I'm waiting for a manual field pump from Nuetech. Looks pretty good, I needed one that would do tires and the high-pressure bladder for the Tubliss system.

https://slavensracing.com/shop/mini-floor-pump-by-nuetech/
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 pm

I got a mtb pump from a brand name (cant remember the name Very happy ) Also have co2 as backup.
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:55 pm

I really like the Lezyne Alloy Drive hand pumps for this. They're lightweight and compact, so they fit easily into a pack, tail bag, or tool roll. I've been using mine for a couple of years now to air up when switching to pavement after riding in dirt at lower pressure.

Lezyne makes several models, some high volume and some high pressure, so pay attention when you're looking at the different models on Amazon etc.

Back to top Go down
dogfarm

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 7:29 pm

I use the Topeak Mountain Morph. I does the job and fits in my bag. https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/mini-pumps/245-mountain-morph-
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Thanks to all who responded. Keep the suggestions coming.
Back to top Go down
Jerry S

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 12:52 am

I got my Nuetech mini pump today and it's sweet!
Back to top Go down
mostexcellentdude

mostexcellentdude

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:17 pm

I just ordered the Topeak Mountain Morph as well.. has lots of recommendations on advrider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?   Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Manual air pump for the trails- Your recommendation?
Page 1 of 1