Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Tusk Handguards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wilburj

wilburj

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Just got them yesterday. They are really nice I added the spoilers also. Great product and way great price. @ rockymountainmc. I have been buying from them for years and they have great store brand products. Type in your specific bike and it lists everything they sell for that product. quick free shipping also. wilburj
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 pm

pics?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 pm

^^yeah, what he said.
Back to top Go down

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Tusk Handguards Sm983_1257732770424_upload

Is it these?
Back to top Go down
wilburj

wilburj

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:26 pm

No, that is not the correct handguards, these have aluminum bark busters then the hand guards I don't do photos cause I'm too lazy to take the time to learn how to post them but you can see them on the web site. wilburj
Back to top Go down
ramz

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Here's a set on my WRR:
Tusk Handguards WRR071
Back to top Go down
wilburj

wilburj

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:44 am

Yes those are the correct handguards, also how did you get a photo of my bike and my garage without me knowing you took the photo????? Really nice guards and the price is great. They offer free shipping over 99 bucks and I can always find new stuff for my bikes so I hate going there cause it always cost me 100 bucks or so. Also bought a 49 tooth rear and new chain from them also a good deal but since it was only around 70 dollars i needed to add a few things more to get the free shipping. Kinda like going to walmart never less than 100 bucks. wilburj
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:16 am

I like the Tusk guards, too. They are easy to install and look and work good.

You can actually save on the plastics by buying Cycra plastics - they fit the Tusk guards with only one hole needing to be drilled in the handguard and the plastics. The curvature is the same. The Cycra plastic, for whatever reason, is cheaper than the Tusk stuff... and I think looks better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tusk Handguards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tusk Handguards   Tusk Handguards Empty

Back to top Go down

Tusk Handguards
Page 1 of 1