Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

advice on which fuel progammer to buy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jason meacham

jason meacham

advice on which fuel progammer to buy Empty
PostSubject: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 am

I'm looking to buy a fuel programmer for my wrr but I"m not sure which one to buy.I'm probably going to be putting on a Q4 exhaust. where is the best place to go to get good prices on the programmer and exhaust? any help would be great.
Back to top Go down
mullet2006

mullet2006

PostSubject: fmf   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 am

get the fmf programmer
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:12 am

I have the Attitude and love it. advice on which fuel progammer to buy 61865

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 am

do I need to take my bike to a dyno after I put on my q4 exhaust,air box mods,and fuel progammer, to get the most horsepower out of my mods? if so,,about how much could that cost?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 am

You can if that's the route you want to go. It's not cheap mind you. Not sure what it costs down there but up here it can run you $200+. Most ppl aren't dynoing; a few have but the majority of us are using numbers others have tried that work. Some of us still like to play around with the settings just to see what else can be done. I've pretty much left the settings on my tuner where they are, just recently I did a diagnostic mode and dialed in the CO so it's a bit more fine tuned. I kinda like toying around and learning things along the way, but that's me. advice on which fuel progammer to buy 61865

Horsman

PostSubject: Re: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:16 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You can if that's the route you want to go. It's not cheap mind you. Not sure what it costs down there but up here it can run you $200+. Most ppl aren't dynoing; a few have but the majority of us are using numbers others have tried that work. Some of us still like to play around with the settings just to see what else can be done. I've pretty much left the settings on my tuner where they are, just recently I did a diagnostic mode and dialed in the CO so it's a bit more fine tuned. I kinda like toying around and learning things along the way, but that's me.

Which TUDE did you get??? I am not sure which version I need they have 3 different ones and which one is the best - I don't think I can go down the road of a PCV (just too expensive).
http://www.coloradohomes.com/property/PropertyResults.aspx?SearchID=301045#results_301045_neg1_1_0_0_10

and does anyone know the difference between the verisons(what is different about the newer versions)....

FMF for better or for worse??? (I live Denver so I definitely need something that will work)

thanks for the Resistor Idea for the Exup!!! Haven't done it yet - but I let you know if I get a big shock out of it!!!! advice on which fuel progammer to buy 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 pm

The FMF and Attitude are damn near identical. I have the first Tude at this point in time. The newer ones you can fine tune them a fair deal, but usually the ones who go that route are the guys who go all the way and dyno to get everything they possibly can out of it. The PCIII an V you need a laptop to download maps to use. The FMF and Tude you just find someone with a set of numbers that they find works, that is close to the setup you have, you plunk in the numbers on yours and you're set. advice on which fuel progammer to buy 61865 With that resisitor just remember to hook it up to the right wires. Red/black, and red/white.

Horsman

PostSubject: Re: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

SheWolf wrote:
The FMF and Attitude are damn near identical. I have the first Tude at this point in time. The newer ones you can fine tune them a fair deal, but usually the ones who go that route are the guys who go all the way and dyno to get everything they possibly can out of it. The PCIII an V you need a laptop to download maps to use. The FMF and Tude you just find someone with a set of numbers that they find works, that is close to the setup you have, you plunk in the numbers on yours and you're set. advice on which fuel progammer to buy 61865 With that resisitor just remember to hook it up to the right wires. Red/black, and red/white.

You Rock!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advice on which fuel progammer to buy   advice on which fuel progammer to buy Empty

Back to top Go down

advice on which fuel progammer to buy
Page 1 of 1