Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Who's got an aftermarket headlight?

Go down 
+12
little squirt
chofilena
simonpig
matttys
router.exe
Machtig
Jersey Devil
10Cup
njbill
SheWolf
WRXer
Fanatic
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stumo

Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 pm

My friends have about 6 WRR's that run fine without the cluster fitted.

As far as i know they just disconnected them....
Back to top Go down
chofilena

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 pm

router.exe wrote:
chofilena wrote:
[img]Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 Campic14[/img]

been waiting for someone to post a pic of the moose light. been thinking about getting one of these since i couldn't make the TT X2 work.

does the fender interfere with the lower lamp?
No, it fits perfectly fine. But you will need a couple of bullet and flat terminals for the wiring. And also prepare for a star wrench to install the parts.
Back to top Go down
router.exe

router.exe

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:39 pm

chofilena wrote:
router.exe wrote:
chofilena wrote:
pic removed

been waiting for someone to post a pic of the moose light. been thinking about getting one of these since i couldn't make the TT X2 work.

No, it fits perfectly fine. But you will need a couple of bullet and flat terminals for the wiring. And also prepare for a star wrench to install the parts.

how would you rate the build/fit quality?
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm

stumo wrote:

Are you sure they don't have WR"F"s? You know, the full dirt-only bikes.
Back to top Go down
chofilena

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

router.exe wrote:
chofilena wrote:
router.exe wrote:
chofilena wrote:
pic removed

Ill give it a 7. Good price, design looks great. Only that its not a plug and play thing and it did not come with the wiring instructions. And it would have been better if they had other colors available.
Back to top Go down
chofilena

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 pm

chofilena wrote:
router.exe wrote:
chofilena wrote:
router.exe wrote:
chofilena wrote:
pic removed

Ill give it a 7. Good price, design looks great. Only that its not a plug and play thing and it did not come with the wiring instructions. And it would have been better if they had other colors available.
Quality is good, plastic material looks nice. I heard acerbis made the headlights for them.
Back to top Go down
stumo

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 pm

john92 wrote:
stumo wrote:

Are you sure they don't have WR"F"s? You know, the full dirt-only bikes.

nope, deffo WR R's....

That's me on it! Very happy

Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 4718539308_ca4594f4b5_z
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Why would you want to remove it? Is it really hurting anything? BTW, That's crazy that you ride with so many WRRs. I'm the lonely WRR when I'm out riding.
Back to top Go down
stumo

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 pm

john92 wrote:
Why would you want to remove it? Is it really hurting anything? BTW, That's crazy that you ride with so many WRRs. I'm the lonely WRR when I'm out riding.

All the bikes are owned by some friends of mine, they run a guided trail riding company in Spain.

Toro Trail

The speedo cluster is removed so that they doesn't get broken.......

They currently have eight WR250R's and two WR125R's, the 125's are for people who don't have a full motorbike license.

Two bikes that the Leader and Sweaper ride still have speedos so they know how far the bikes have gone for servicing and not exceeding speed limits etc

Back to top Go down
D1EHARD

D1EHARD

PostSubject: 8" race light   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:38 pm

I just put on a Trail Tech 8" Race Light. Here are a couple quick shots.

Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 SAM_0494

Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 SAM_0495
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Absolutely sick!! Love it.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:05 am

10Cup wrote:
I really like the looks of the X2's, available in Halogen or HID too.

http://trailtech.net/yamaha-x2-ds-halogen-kits.html

has anyone installed one of these lights on their WRR?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's got an aftermarket headlight?   Who's got an aftermarket headlight? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's got an aftermarket headlight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2