Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Shifter replacement good news?!

Go down 
+8
MeefZah
YamWOW!
Notsolegit
macfast
skierd
CopaMundial
Gargoyle
mtb
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skierd

Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:35 am

Its here! I might be able to install it this afternoon, but more than likely tomorrow or Monday.

Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 Shiftlever
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Looks boss!
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Bad news, they do not fit.....I have emailed Driven, see what they say, the shifter hits the bolts of the Speed Sensor. Posted this up over at TT as well...bummer...

Quick update, it was a mix, up and a new one is on the way, fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm

MeefZah wrote:
Looks boss!

Boss? LOL! Haven't heard that word used in years. We were talking like that before you were born.

SHIT! Now I made myself feel old!
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 Beach09094

Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 Beach09095

Looks like I got the same one. Nice shifter though. By the pictures they are all wrong. I emailed them and received a quick reply the shifter must have a 175 stamped on it. I have a 174.

Last edited by YamWOW! on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:35 pm

I too got a 174.....I feel sorry for the guys at Driven, looks like all the ones they sent out were the wrong ones....expensive mistake....
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:25 pm

mwakey wrote:
MeefZah wrote:
Looks boss!

Boss? LOL! Haven't heard that word used in years. We were talking like that before you were born.

SHIT! Now I made myself feel old!

I'm bringing sexy back, too.

Waiting on pics of the right lever...
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 pm

I'm happy I didn't try to install it today now, but still... GAHHHH I know better than to try to get new stuff right before I leave for a trip, but I wanted to eliminate one last possible failure point.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Wrong lever   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:00 pm

I called about my replacement lever at 8:30am Monday morning and Driven Racing said it was already shipped. I feel everyone makes mistakes, it's how a company handles it is what makes a good company. cheers

bonecrusher

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Mine was wrong too. cry
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle

Gargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 am

I got the wrong lever delivered from Driven on Saturday. On Monday I got an email saying another lever was shipped (and I hadn't even called them to ask for one!) Yesterday the replacement arrived. It looks perfect. Will install it later today and report back.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: New lever fits great, see link:   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 am

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8445046#post8445046
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle

Gargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 am

vwsandman wrote:
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8445046#post8445046
Just put it on and mine fits perfect too. Thanks for saving me the job of posting pics
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

I wonder how long I should wait before I order one. Don't want to get the wrong one like others have. You think they got it figured out by now and would send the right one the first time?
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 pm

I placed an order this morning and got an email saying:
Quote :
We are out of the dasc 80 for about 2 weeks if you want to wait please let
me know your card wasn't charged and will not be charged until it ships
Thanks
Noam Avraham
I'm happy to wait; I won't have my WRR until the '10s are released. And yes, they know the correct one to ship. thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:15 am

Shifter feels nice! wings

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Now they are backordered x 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

In stock and shipping again. Wheeling Cycle is also carrying them now. I got mine Thursday, nice piece of kit.
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle

Gargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 am

YamWOW! wrote:
Shifter feels nice! wings
ditto wings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:13 am

Now thats a "Farkle"....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter replacement good news?!   Shifter replacement good news?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shifter replacement good news?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2