Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?

Go down 
+3
Akasy
SheWolf
WRXR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WRXR

WRXR

Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:05 pm

I have been trying to access www.wheelingcyclesupply.com for months now but it wouldn't open the website. I have tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome on my Mac. Then I tried IE on a PC. No luck. Weird thing is, it will find the website in Google but as soon as I try to open it it times out.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how to contact them?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 pm

I just clicked the link and it works for me. Try using a different browser maybe? I used FireFox for that one.

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Link works fine--site opens.
try this one http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/index.shtml
Contact infor from the site:

Wheeling Cycle Supply - Contact Us
Wheeling Cycle Supply is located in Wheeling, West Virginia and ships all products we sell worldwide. We constantly maintain an inventory of popular parts and accessories and in most cases can ship your order the same day it's placed. We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover. Domestic shipments are made through UPS. International shipments are made through the USPS.

Wheeling Cycle Supply
134 17th Street
Wheeling, WV 26003

Toll Free: +1.888 274 0886
Locally: +1.304 233 2501
Fax: +1.304 233 2502

Email Wheeling Cycle Supply
General Info: info@wheelingcyclesupply.com
Sales: sales@wheelingcyclesupply.com
Returns: returns@wheelingcyclesupply.com

WRXR wrote:
I have been trying to access www.wheelingcyclesupply.com for months now but it wouldn't open the website. I have tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome on my Mac. Then I tried IE on a PC. No luck. Weird thing is, it will find the website in Google but as soon as I try to open it it times out.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how to contact them?
Back to top Go down
craigq

craigq

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:16 am

Does your DNS resolve the name properly ? Can you ping the site or run an nslookup against it ? Start->Run then in the RUN window that opens up type "cmd" followed by , or Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt, then type "ping www.wheelingcyclesupply.com" or "nslookup www.wheelingcyclesupply.com" and you should get valid responses from either method.

If those don't work try changing your DNS to one of the "public" ones, http://www.tech-faq.com/public-dns-servers.html
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 am

No problems accessing Wheeling's web site using Linux OS and Chrome.
No problems using Windows XP and Chrome.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Recon_Buck

Recon_Buck

PostSubject: Just give them a call   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:57 pm

The two folks I've dealt with at Wheeling are Amy and Forrest Green. Forrest's e-mail is fgreen@wheelingcyclesupply.com

They are knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They sell some great items for the WR250R!
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 pm

I just ordered $500 worth of bling from the site. Worked fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?   Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?
Page 1 of 1