Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Oversized bars question??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepersti

Oversized bars question?? Empty
PostSubject: Oversized bars question??   Oversized bars question?? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:34 pm

I want to lower my bike alittle more in the front when I get my oversized bars. With the new oversize bar adapter is there more clearane between the bars and the forks or is the distance the same as stock??
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Oversized bars question??   Oversized bars question?? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:54 pm

That would depend on the mounts used.
Back to top Go down
sleepersti

PostSubject: Re: Oversized bars question??   Oversized bars question?? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm

What mounts should I use?? I didn't see any different ones that were taller.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Oversized bars question??   Oversized bars question?? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:16 pm

If you just add bar adapters that allow you to mount up 1 1/8 bars to the 7/8 stock risers, then yes the bars will be higher above the forks.

Example: fat bar adapters
Back to top Go down
sleepersti

PostSubject: Re: Oversized bars question??   Oversized bars question?? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

ok. I have seen them before. I was looking at the ones that totally replaced the stock 7/8 bar mounts from the forks up. not the ones you listed.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
RichardU

PostSubject: Re: Oversized bars question??   Oversized bars question?? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

sleepersti wrote:
With the new oversize bar adapter is there more clearane between the bars and the forks or is the distance the same as stock??

Do you still want to know? I have both and can measure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oversized bars question??   Oversized bars question?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oversized bars question??
Page 1 of 1