Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

YZ Front Fender?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amtz.zero

YZ Front Fender? Empty
PostSubject: YZ Front Fender?   YZ Front Fender? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 am

Has anyone checked to see if the front fender from a yz250f or 450f would fit the wr? or the front fender from a wr250F/450F?
I don't really like the look of my front fender but I also don't want to go at it with a dremel either! So has anyone tried this mod? Thanks in advance!

Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

YZ Front Fender? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YZ Front Fender?   YZ Front Fender? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 am

I don't know, but I'm just saying, aren't all those fenders gonna look kinda the same as the R/X fender scratch Are you looking for a supermoto style fender or just a different dirt style?
Back to top Go down
amtz.zero

YZ Front Fender? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YZ Front Fender?   YZ Front Fender? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

The yz front fender has a more sharp, angular look to it. The wrr/x fender is more squared off in the front.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

YZ Front Fender? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YZ Front Fender?   YZ Front Fender? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 am

No I have the R and a F both 08 . You can MAKE one fit with some work but when I look at both bikes next to each other I like the look of the R fender better but that's just me...
If you did away with the stock headlight then it would be a easy fit....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YZ Front Fender? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YZ Front Fender?   YZ Front Fender? Empty

Back to top Go down

YZ Front Fender?
Page 1 of 1