Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Lil screen on the X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrgeoff

Lil screen on the X Empty
PostSubject: Lil screen on the X   Lil screen on the X EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Got me a MRA Roadshield for the X, cut it down a fair bit on the sides, and matched the lines of the light cowl, more like the Cee Baileys.

Best thing is, it was an ebay win, cost me 99p plus postage, WIN!!!

Lil screen on the X Gallery_21481_165_498012
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: Lil screen on the X   Lil screen on the X EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 pm

that's pretty cool. Does the windshield function well or is it more of a cosmetic look?
Back to top Go down
mrgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Lil screen on the X   Lil screen on the X EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 am

It works quite well for a small screen, keeps the wind off the body to above the line of my nipples (can't think of a better way to explain it sorry)
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Lil screen on the X   Lil screen on the X EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:43 pm

mrgeoff wrote:
It works quite well for a small screen, keeps the wind off the body to above the line of my nipples (can't think of a better way to explain it sorry)

How does it attach? I see a plate behind there. Is it mounted to the handlebars?
Back to top Go down
mrgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Lil screen on the X   Lil screen on the X EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Mounts to the handlebars, via 2 stainless steel struts. Its quite secure at speed :)

There are a couple of images of a larger MRA screen here https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t4231-what-wind-screen-to-get but as I have a smaller screen, no need for those additional bottom mounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil screen on the X   Lil screen on the X Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil screen on the X
Page 1 of 1