Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Font / screen size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

Font / screen size Empty
PostSubject: Font / screen size   Font / screen size EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Windows 7. I hit a button on my keyboard, now the font is tiny and there is a border around the page. This forum / webpage only.

What button did I hit ? budah
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Font / screen size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Font / screen size   Font / screen size EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Oh shit...I did that too and for the life of me...damn. I think it was the ctrl and the scroll button, but don't quote me on that... Font / screen size 640571

Chrispy1200

Font / screen size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Font / screen size   Font / screen size EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am

SheWolf wrote:
Oh shit...I did that too and for the life of me...damn. I think it was the ctrl and the scroll button, but don't quote me on that... Font / screen size 640571

thumb That was it !! Actually it was ctrl and the trackpad but I can see again . Thanks Very happy !!!! I owes ya one .
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Font / screen size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Font / screen size   Font / screen size EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 am

I should have said the scroll wheel on the mouse...my bad. Font / screen size 93746 Glad you're up and running again; I know when I did that I was like omfg what the hell did I just do.... Font / screen size 490865

motokid

Font / screen size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Font / screen size   Font / screen size EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 am

Not sure about windows 7, but in XP and Ubunutu hold the ctrl key down and hit either the + or the - key and font sizes change to your liking.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Font / screen size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Font / screen size   Font / screen size EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 am

It does it on 7 too Ed, just tried it. Font / screen size 61865

Font / screen size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Font / screen size   Font / screen size Empty

Back to top Go down

Font / screen size
Page 1 of 1