Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bars & Mirrors

Go down 
+5
mrgeoff
BoredAzHell20
Mikechicago
SheWolf
swage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
swage

swage

bars - Bars & Mirrors  Empty
PostSubject: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 pm

new bars and mirrors, i think i might need some different mirrors i don't know how i feel about them yet. Others please post pics of what you have done for your bars and mirrors so we can get more ideas.
thanks
[img]bars - Bars & Mirrors  Photo13[/img]
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Mirrors under bar...way cool, don't get whacked during a dump, and awesome vision. mine also don't vibrate when I ride.
bars - Bars & Mirrors  IMG_1285
Bars are pretty sweet, no bends like the stockers did.
bars - Bars & Mirrors  IMG_0854

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 pm

What mirrors are those wolf???
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm

UFO's. Like here. deal

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 pm

I also think those mirrors are awesome shewolf. Where did you get them?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 pm

I got them thru the bike dealer here. They're pretty popular because of the price, so you should be able to get them or order them from any good supplier. lurk

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Higher bars increase your visibility from the stock mirrors slightly, but I think the stock mirrors are really bad anyway. I tried to modify mine to take the bends out a little, but after breaking them, ended up with a random similar mirror with a longer stalk from the yamaha dealer. It was only a tenner, has better visibility being slightly convex glass, bargain :-)
Back to top Go down
jakesna

jakesna

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:58 pm

How is the view on the UFO's??
And do you think these provide the same viewing area? Do you think? These look a little bit bigger, but the UFO's seem to extend more outward down the handlebars toward the end. I was deciding between these and the UFO's

bars - Bars & Mirrors  Soloracerdotcom_2197_48941059
Back to top Go down
Just Bob

Just Bob

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Swage - Are those bars the Pastrana high bend? If so, comparison, likes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 am

Just Bob wrote:
Swage - Are those bars the Pastrana high bend? If so, comparison, likes, etc.

They appear to be CR High bend... it's a bit blurry but the text length looks a lot like the contours I had.

*edit* zoomed in... they are KX High bend.
Back to top Go down
MK_Deuce

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 pm

swage wrote:
new bars and mirrors, i think i might need some different mirrors i don't know how i feel about them yet. Others please post pics of what you have done for your bars and mirrors so we can get more ideas.
thanks
[img]bars - Bars & Mirrors  Photo13[/img]

What mirrors are those? I have had a hard time finding something that will clamp on a 1 1/8 bar like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bars & Mirrors    bars - Bars & Mirrors  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bars & Mirrors
Page 1 of 1