Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Billet Cargo Rack Available

Go down 
+96
Klymax
wwguy
dicklane625
ToddDubya
kabulpostie
Leo167
manybikes
fijiman
speersie
voicecraft
MjrD
Jäger
sehah
twinrider
DWK
vodka
Wanderer
wjfawb0
PortlandWRider
nsrider
vnp514
jawn
TheCycle
AZNoob
Drifter Dave
f3joel
Lord Hornka
nolowatt
rsteiger
hyperboarder
raymondhenson
lineguy
dirtjunkie
bluzharp
rideblue
WR25RY
Wrex250
yamaMOTOyama
aw113sgte
nozzle
mordicai
Rusty Shovel
Crabbuckle
miniceptor86
Nine Ways
TinyL
jec
808BMW
sswrx
Opie
Sewcrates
StreetGhost
sikwilly
wristpin
Nanabijou
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Rockmantex
Camdlux
xaman
Corndogs
Mr. Fisherman
oldmansurfing
Pokey
Alan Case
bracky72
derverla
paknet
nwbase
JustWannaRide
mcwbyu82
Brianr4
Monkeynuts
Blackdog
motocrossmann
zag300zx
Arkmage
croc
bmwrider1946
Curbhopper
Me2
WRXR
IAmABug
Gany
jkstehn
sturgeon
GsVs
jason meacham
lenzhotrod
Coop
craigq
gatorfan
PYG RYDR
yaw
motokid
Chrispy1200
Jnscaggs
100 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mcwbyu82

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Really excited to see one of the larger racks. All the models/prototypes so far just look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 pm

WOW! Just pulled the first 8 new style BIG RACKS off the mill. They really look great I will get some pictures posted up tomorrow. I may only have 7 for sale because I gotta have one of these bad boys on my bike!
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Nice... Looking forward to seeing this thing.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: The BIG Rack! Givi Monokey & RotoPax Compatible   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 am

Well I could not wait til tomorrow to post these pictures. The Big Rack really turned out better than I expected. It is Givi monokey compatible as well as RotoPax. (I won't include Givi's mounting lugs however, they can be had from Happytrail.com)more details later. I will be ready to ship some out in a couple days.

I will post some better pictures tomorrow.
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 110
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 210
Back to top Go down
mcwbyu82

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:47 am

Looks great. Looking forward to more pics, including one of it mounted but from farther back.
No problems removing the seat with the rack mounted? The once pic makes it almost look like it overlaps. probably just a weird angle

Now what can I sell so I can order one of these scratch
Back to top Go down
bmwrider1946

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 am

I want one of the larger racks. How do I order? See PM.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 am

The monokey lug kits can be bought HERE

You may need to change the bolts to accommodate this rack, but that's minor hardware store kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Better Pictures of the Big Rack!   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Here it is guys. I don't think there is going to be any more revising of either of the designs at this point. Both Racks are now RotoPax compatible and the Big Rack is also Givi Monokey compatible. The Big rack has the same dimensions in relation to placement to the seat and is the same overall length, the width is about 2 inches wider overall and the slots have been enlarged from .25x1.25" to .313x1.5" approximately. The RotoPax placement is also in the same correlation to the 4 main mounting bolts on both racks.
I would like to thank everyone who has given me input this product and also for keeping me very busy. (I can't seem to make these fast enough!)
I will continue to make these until sales dries up, so if you are reading this post 6 months from now still feel free to contact me.
As of today Prices are
Slim Rack Kit - $120 + $10 Shipping Domestic +$25 for International

Big Rack Kit- $160 + $10 Shipping Domestic +$25 for International

Both kits include 4 Spacers .50 x 1.630" / 6 Stainless Steel M6x1.0 x 60mm (2 to be used for Rotopax mounting) / 4 Stainless Steel M6 locknuts (for use with aftermarket tailight kits)

Thanks Everybody
Jared
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 310
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 410
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 510
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Well done Jared. I appreciate your efforts to hear our requests and put them into the product in a timely manner.

I'll be in touch in a few days to order a big 'un.
Back to top Go down
Blackdog

Blackdog

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm

What are the dimensions of the large rack? Crap, now I need to sell my brand new AMS rack so I can get yours.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Slim rack is 9" wide x 12" long

Big rack is 11.313" wide x 12" long
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 am

I am still anxious to see some of your guys' post install pictures!
Back to top Go down
JustWannaRide

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Wow! Both racks look awesome!

As soon as I get some extra $$$ count me in on a big one.

BTW, and not to be a pain, does the rack come anodized? Maybe I missed this in a previous post. I am not demanding etc I am just curious.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Sounds good, and no I don't have them anodized. I would consider that if there was anyone in my area that offered that service.
Back to top Go down
JustWannaRide

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

No problem re the anodizing.

I definitely want one still. I will let you know when I can.
Back to top Go down
nwbase

PostSubject: oh yeah!   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

I just joined the site and this is the first thread I read. These racks are supa sweet!!!!!!!!1 bow
Back to top Go down
Brianr4

Brianr4

PostSubject: Intall pics   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:44 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img718/6250/rack1c.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img849/368/rack2t.jpg
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey your lookin good!

Side note: I've been using the givi case and I really wish I would have done this 3 years ago when I first bought my wrx!
Back to top Go down
paknet

PostSubject: Super rack   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm

I just got my small rack today in the mail (ordered on eBay) and installed it in about half an hour (2008 WR250R). As others have noted, it's beautifully machined and looks fantastic. Installation was very straightforward and it feels very securely mounted.

If I could make one suggestion, it would be to include some brief installation instructions (I read the notes jkstehn posted on page 2 of this thread and found them helpful).

I'll try to post a few pics later.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 pm

That would be great to see some more pictures! I'd love to see a really good shot on the main page screen for a couple days, that would be cool!

I'm glad you like the rack, if I haven't said it already it had definitely been the most practical improvement to my personal bike!

I will work on more detailed instructions to send with the kits from now on.
Back to top Go down
derverla

PostSubject: wr25ox rack    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 pm

hi, rack received an fitted .

i,ll upload pics soon

the rack is actually better than i thought , one great piece of work !
i,ve pondered long an hard in buying a rack , but none where as ace as yours .

fitting was straight forward ( i,ve a tail tidy on my bike , so shorter washer,s where required )

thanks again .

Back to top Go down
bracky72

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Just ordered a slim one from eBay. Thanks for making such a cool rack and then charging a fair price for it. :)
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey it's my pleasure and much easier on the wallet than my other hobbies! I will ship your rack out first thing Monday.
Back to top Go down
croc

PostSubject: Big Rack   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Here's the Big Rack installed. Awesome product and customer service from Jnscaggs! I highly recommend either kit if you are looking for a rack.

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 576srdhg

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 2134mjot

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 124r3twegr

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 35yesges
Back to top Go down
Alan Case

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 am

Hi.
Not sure if I should start a new thread for this but one accessory that seems to be missing for a WR250R is a bracket the fits in front of and above the headlight that has space to fit driving/lights and a camera.
Does anyone else have a requirement for one of these ar any ideas of what would look good and be functional.
Regards Alan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Billet Cargo Rack Available
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next